Due to the new storage values, you need to have at least 3 spaceports to stock up enough metals to bribe the pirates. Maybe there should be some lower metal costs for the pirates, or a higher storage space for your settlement.
Bronze Age 2.4 Compatability
Bronze Age: Space 1.0.1 is out, adding compatibility with Bronze Age 2.4.
It also has a few balance tweaks and bugfixes.
- Piracy raid frequency reduced
- Seeker plasma turrets should now upgrade properly
- All unit speeds increased
- Star systems worlds should have less empty space in them
- Terran solar farms produce 2 power instead of 1
- Terran fusion plans produce 20 power instead of 5
bronze-age-space-trunk.zip 1 MB
Version 1.0.1 8 days ago