Bronze Age: Tribes
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Bronze Age: Tribes is a reimagining of some of the concepts behind Bronze Age, but with a tighter focus on scope. It is currently in very early development, with only the basic gameplay features implemented.
0 - Basic GameplayDone 1 - AI and AnimalsDone
- 2- Characters In Progress
- 3 - Expeditions
- 4 - Cults, Religion, and Magic
- 5+ - The rest of the game...
The code is open source under the MIT license, and available on GitLab.
There is a dedicated section on the Bronze Age Community Discord.
- I Just Don't Think It's FunDec 10, 2021
- Weekly Progress #14 - On To Milestone 2 At LastNov 05, 2021
- Weekly Progress #13 - The Milestone that Will Not DieOct 30, 2021
- Weekly Progress #12 - A Slow WeekOct 22, 2021
- Weekly Progress #11Oct 15, 2021
- Weekly Progress #10Oct 08, 2021
- Weekly Progress #9Oct 01, 2021
- Weekly Progress #8Sep 24, 2021