A downloadable game for Windows
Bronze Age is a hybrid city builder / 4X currently in development. Starting with a small village, your task is to grow it into a thriving city. Managing resource production, defenses, and trade, you can expand your city into a mighty empire.
Cities are the foundation of your empire. The citizens must be fed and housed, and in return they can produce all the resources you'll need. Fail to meet their needs, however, and you may end up with rioters in the streets.
Beyond the basics of resource production, however, you need to consider roads and defenses. Do you spend the time and resources to construct a great wall around your city? Do you rely on your soldiers alone? The streets themselves will become battlefields when you are invaded, so take care when designing them.
As your city grows you can start sending some of its citizens out to create new cities. These cities can then be linked together through trade routes, spreading rare resources throughout your empire.
There is one major known issue. Some people have reported graphical problems, this appears to be linked to AMD video cards. If you experience this, try disabling Optimized Tile Drawing from the settings menu.
3.1.2 Compatible Mods
- Twelper Mod - Adds a new faction to play as, with unique mechanics.
- Industrial Age - Converts Bronze Age to an industrial setting, with new maps, factions, and mechanics.
Issue Tracker - for upcoming features and known bugs
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post Mortem and What's Next4 days ago
- Stuck in a Rut37 days ago
- 3.2.0 Release: Tactical Combat (part 1)88 days ago
- 184.108.40.206 and 3.2 UpdateFeb 05, 2021
- Plans - Near Term and Long TermJan 04, 2021
- 3.1.2 Release - Royal CourtDec 17, 2020
- 3.1.1 Release : Shontu and Ghul ReworkSep 25, 2020